Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

iPod is acting weird.

I have an iPod first generation since last five years and it has been working fine till two days ago.I synced it.But after that I plugged in the earphone and experienced weird problems with my iPod.Some songs are fine while others sound like chipmunks and amplified music.I changed the earphones but it was still the same.Thought that the new songs might have some problem so deleted them and synced the ipod.Not once but FIVE times!!!I don't know what to do....there is no apple center near my house and i dont want to risk opening and cleaning up the ipod in fear of ruining it.And I am receiving death threats from my bigger brother because he thinks that I ruined the iPod!! PLz help and plz no useless answers...:(


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment