Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2013

I never made a password to restore iPod backup? HELP PLEASE!!!!!


A few months ago I dropped my iPod touch and the screen cracked. I knew I would have to send it off to be repaired so to ensure that I wouldn't lose anything I had on it such as music/apps/photos etc. I backed it up on my itunes. Today I got a brand new iPod to replace my old broken one. I went to restore the backup onto the new iPod but when I clicked on 'Restore Backup...' it said 'Enter the password to unlock your iPod backup.' But I never made a password when i backed up my iPod. I tried my Apple ID password, various passcodes that I've used for my iPod and the numbers 0000, 1111 and 9999 that were recommended when I researched online and none of them were valid. I have no clue what the password is as I never made one for the backup. I now have no way of restoring everything from my old iPod to my new iPod. If anyone could tell me how to figure out what the password is or if there is a password that works it would be very helpful!


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment