Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Facetime using 2 devices


I'm going to purchase the ipodtouch (current model) and I have a mac right now. I want to be able to "call" back and forth between the devices using facetime. I know i'm going to have to put a different e-mail address on the touch, but I want to know if the touch will make that e-mail the default for everything else. For example, if I use a yahoo address for facetime on the touch, will it make the yahoo (or whatever email I decide to use) as my default for apple id, the "mail" app, and everything else etc. on the touch? I want to use the same address as the one on my mac for EVERYTHING on the touch, except for facetime. Is that going to be possible?? PLEASE someone help me with this. I'm a newer apple user and a BRAND new ipod touch user! Let me know if this dosen't make sense, and I'll try to rephrase it.  Thank you in advance for helping me!!


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment