Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

My new iPod touch 5 doesn't restore, it's stuck on recovery mode.


I connected the ipod to my computer, just to charge it up, and i left the computer alone. I think the itunes was set to actualize it alone to the ios 6.1, but when i came back to get my ipod, it said that there was an error and the ipod couldn't actualize, after that it's stuck on recovery mode. I connected it to the iTunes as the ipod says, and on the resume says the software is actualized but it's stuck on recovery mode, when i try to restore it, the software downloads, but after it's downloaded, it doesn't restore the ipod and it's still the same. Help me, it's been this way for a week, and I'm tired of keep trying with the itunes  I will really appreciate the help, thanks.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment