Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Ipod Touch 2nd Gen. Not Syncing With Itunes or Windows.

I have an Ipod Touch - 2nd Generation 16GB iPod. It has IOS 4.2.1 installed on it.

 

My Ipod Touch is still functioning but will not let me connect it with my computer so the ipod is not shown or iTunes or Windows. It was last working on the 19th of January using Itunes 10. I then updated to iTunes 11 and have only attempted to reconnect my ipod today (29/01/13) to no avail.

 

I have attempted to connect my ipod touch with 3 different cables, none of which have worked despite all of these working when I attempted to charge the iPod using an external charger. The Ipod has worked as normally, allowing me to utilize all the available features. I have attempted to resolve this problem myself and have attempted the use of differ cables, as described above. I have also tried to restore the Ipod and have turned the device on and off, numerous times. Furthermore, I have also turned off the Apple Mobile Device and have turned it back on but it has not rectified the problem.

 

Thank you for your help in advance.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment