Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

iPod Touch 2G - many apps won't work

I set restrictions on my daughter's iPod and forgot the password. As far as I know, the only way to reset it is by doing a factory restore without a backup from my Mac.

 

If I do a factory restore on my iPod Touch 2G I am afraid many of my apps, even paid ones will not work anymore since they have since been upgraded and my iTunes does not contain the old versions anymore.

 

Right now, if the iPod syncs it simply states that some apps could not be installed, but at least it will not delete any of the older (working) ones.

 

Any advice ?

 

 

PS:

 

I know about Apple's 'we support the current plus 2 generations back' versions, but the Touch 2G is not so much different from the iPhone 3GS and that phone still got the IOS 6 upgrade.

 

If Apple would at least make IOS 4.3 available for the iPod Touch 2G.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment