Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

How to increase ram memory

Hi,

I need help to increase my ram memory on my 4g ipod

I installed memory status and it say the total memory is 249MB

There some in the wired section (OS usage), a bit for active (applications running), a bit for "inactive", for "other" and for "free"...

I have only 40MB free and a week ago i had like 120MB

The "Other" sections is occupying 95MB and there are a lot of "mobile" user processes running which i have no idea what they are

 

I need help so that i can increase my ram..."other" is using a lot but i don't know how to reduce it because i don't know what that is

I didn't find very relevant info but the system status website is http://www.techet.net/sysstat/help.html


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment