Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Apps updated yesterday on a 2g ipod touch running ios 4.2.1 have disappeared????


Hi,



I recently updates well over 20 apps yesterday only to find they are no longer compatible with my 2g ipod touch...........hacked off is not the word!  After doing some reading through i have noticed that the apps i had on my ipod touch 2g have now been updated and are no longer compatible with the ios.  This is a total swizz as i was half way through most of these games and all the newer apps are also incompatible.  I would like to ask Apple what would you like me to do with with my 2g ipod touch that is in mint condition and still has perfectly good battery life when i can no longer use it to play games on........ i know what i would like to do with my ipod 2g touch and that is shove it in a place where the sun doesn't shine.




I mean i am all for updating technology and stuff but making a machine that cost me a decent amount of money to buy in the first place totally redundant for the purpose it was bought for is crap!  I have many Apple products and i used to be a really huge Apple fan but in recent events with not only this ipod but a previous ipod shuffle that just died one day i like Apple products less and less.  I am glad Apple can justify this whole situation with some gabbled tech speak and would rather someone fork out nearly £300 on a new Ipod when they have a perfectly decent machine already.  I suppose Apple really only cares about one thing like all money grabbing companies and that isn't the consumer!



Thanks a bunch Apple for ripping me off!


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment