Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Alright guys I need some help here with itunes and my music files

     Basically, I've had two apple accounts in the past like 4 years.  One day I connect my Ipod touch to my computer and downloaded an update from Itunes, not knowing that it erases all your content.  I didnt have my music files backed up either, so I ended up losing over $300 worth of music and apps.  Ever since then I never updated my touch, from the fear of losing my music.  Now that I have my own apple account, I have music files from the first account and my account.  My question is how can I back both of these groups of files up and update my ipod without losing any of this content!?  I would really appreciate a step by step process etc.  Thanks guys for helping me out!

-Colin Wagner


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment