Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Game Center won`t load

I am on a vacation in Japan and I`m having trouble loging my Game Center. I have wireless wifi, but I still can`t get in. When I open Clash of Clans after a minute Game Center pops up wanting me to log in. When I have all the right info in and click `Sign in` it takes forever to log in. So instead I click cancel and nothing happens it just stays in the same screen. Everytime I open Clash of Clans, Game Center opens and none of my updates on my village save, because I can`t log in or click cancel. So I then tried to just go to the Game Center app itself and when I click on it just stays on the loading screen the whole time. So I can`t do anything! I have an iPod touch 4th generation with iOS 6. Please help as soon as possible!


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment